Leather Patches For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi....after a couple of months of collaboration and with artwork design help from mountainm and kerne i am now able to offer leather patches to bcuk'ers at the special introductory price of just 5gbp....this will include fees and 2nd class post! these patches will cost more elsewhere online!

this all started at the suggestion of many of you after seeing skogs post on bcusa.....the manufacturing has been outsourced to enable a very reasonable price and they have been hand-finished personally by myself, meaning i have waxed them all with carnauba and for now i've dyed the brown and black ones by hand....(later batches will be manufactured on pre-dyed brown and black leathers).

a small nail will be included with each patch to enable you to make the stitch-holes yourself...by simply tapping it through with a hammer with a piece of wood behind...hard to explain but if the holes were to be done during the process or by me then the price would rise dramatically...i can now see why skog does this same thing.

if you would like one please post on here and then pm me and please ensure that i have all your personal details during communication to ensure a smooth transaction!...payment by paypal only.

circular ones are about 6cm across....rectangular ones are 5x7.5cm....they are made of 3.5/4mm shoulder.

please state whether you would like:

1...bts (beneath the stars) in plain, brown or black
2...cc (chris caine) in plain, brown or black

regards

sonni

Last edited:

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
These are very nice. I haven't seen these before.
I'll have a dark brown BTS and the black Chris Caine patches please. Pm to follow.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....as mountain said, theyve been waxed front and edges....will be sewing a set onto my own bags soon so i'll find out personally....

i've sold quite a lot of my handmade ones up till now and i've not had any complaints which i'm presuming is a good thing...unfortunately, as with most craftsmen, until feedback is received its hard to know....i do use the greater part of my products myself and/or give samples to friends to find out.

i was tempted to resolene the patches but to be honest i'm not a great fan of the stuff and it usually ends up making a finished product look tacky and cheap/plastic-like due to the fact it leaves a thick layer on the surface....practicality is of course my main priority in any product but until i discover otherwise i dont like to 'ruin' an item cosmetically unless its totally necessary....in fact if i had to do that then i'd consider it a flawed product and not make it any more...i have zero interest in making money that way...

also...degrade?.....all thats likely to happen is the leather would gradually look aged...a look that a lot of leathersmiths, including myself, often try to achieve on purpose....

hope this helps,

s

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE