Leather and canvas pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
I really like that. It folds away small but there when you need it.

Only one criticism, well actually its more of a personal preference, I think a belt loop would be better than the 2 slots for a belt to pass through. I know the latter takes up less leather but I prefer and actual loop to having to pass the belt through slits. Just my twa penneth!

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thanks for the kind comments everyone, and particularly for the feedback. I'm leaning towards making some quick release and others not at the moment, based on your feedback.

Baelfore, good to see more Irish on here. It would be great to have the type of bushcraft community the UK has here in Ireland.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
I couldn't agree more. unfortunetly their still seems to be an attitude here that a weekend 'camping' is basicly a binge session. don't get me wrong, I like a tipple as much as the next man, but these days I find myself doing a lot of solo camps for this very reason.

rant over...:tapedshut

again, great pouches.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I couldn't agree more. unfortunetly their still seems to be an attitude here that a weekend 'camping' is basicly a binge session. don't get me wrong, I like a tipple as much as the next man, but these days I find myself doing a lot of solo camps for this very reason.

rant over...:tapedshut

again, great pouches.

There is a terrible abuse of the outdoors and general hooliganism in the more remote areas. We have some of the finest scenery anywhere in the Wicklows, but if you leave a car anywhere to go for a night or two camping there will be nothing left when you get back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE