Leather and ash scandi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Take your spoon/cup whatever and use it, they generally seal OK from the stuff you put in or use in. My five for a pound spoons from B&M are great after you've used them to stir a curry/spag bol or two. I did have a couple of Welsh 'Love Spoons' a few years ago which I yacht varnished before sending to friends abroad, look nice on their walls I'm told.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Take your spoon/cup whatever and use it, they generally seal OK from the stuff you put in or use in. My five for a pound spoons from B&M are great after you've used them to stir a curry/spag bol or two. I did have a couple of Welsh 'Love Spoons' a few years ago which I yacht varnished before sending to friends abroad, look nice on their walls I'm told.

My spoon,,cup...................
Eh!!!! did you post that in the wrong thread???
Im lost:confused:

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
It is a bit smelly with superglue, but I use about four coats as I go down through the grits. I get my knives a bit dirty as you know and they always come up shiny.

Worth the effort next time, but that looks a handy whittler.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
It is a bit smelly with superglue, but I use about four coats as I go down through the grits. I get my knives a bit dirty as you know and they always come up shiny.

Worth the effort next time, but that looks a handy whittler.
had a go on an opinel last nightand works very well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE