Ash/leather stacked scandi ***£35 just for today***

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I need to fund another knife with a longer blade so decided to sell this,it hasnt been used or to cut anything.
Leather (4mm stacked)and ash handle with nickel bolster and finished with 6 coats of boiled linseed oil,the blade is a polar 77 thats very sharp,first picture shows it clamped in my home made jig followed by the finished knife.
I havent made a sheath for it so comes 'just the knife'.
I would like £48

Over 18's only please

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think sometimes it's just the lack of sheath that puts folk off, even when the knife is really nice like yours Steve. Not many folk have the skills or time to make one unfortunately.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I think sometimes it's just the lack of sheath that puts folk off, even when the knife is really nice like yours Steve. Not many folk have the skills or time to make one unfortunately.

Im sure you are right here Rich,thought maybe it may sell 'cheap' without a sheath. i couldn't make a sheath and sell for £35 though.:D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Im sure you are right here Rich,thought maybe it may sell 'cheap' without a sheath. i couldn't make a sheath and sell for £35 though.:D

Yeah I know bud, I don't envy the makers on here trying to find a price that's appealing yet covers their time and materials.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE