'Father and Son'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Lovely work I like them both.

Im now think along the lines for sheaths like in the picture...........i think this is one of mile(redbeard) fine examples
Is there a special name for this type of sheath as a search on the webi can find many pictures and maybe a tutorial to show how the leather is attached to the wood.I see this one looks like bone

Those are not that difficult really the leather is essentially just shrunk onto the wood for a friction fit.

Scandi kith 1 by alf.branch, on Flickr

fifth knife 2 by alf.branch, on Flickr

Look HERE for a good tutorail

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yeah theyre pretty m8, nice work,

s

ps my son oliver is 3 and he is the proud owner of a chris caine survival tool, he has to carry it on his back as it scrapes along the floor if he belt carries.

pps i'm joking

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Lovely work I like them both.

Those are not that difficult really the leather is essentially just shrunk onto the wood for a friction fit.

Scandi kith 1 by alf.branch, on Flickr

fifth knife 2 by alf.branch, on Flickr

Look HERE for a good tutorail

Cheers Alf.

yeah theyre pretty m8, nice work,

s

ps my son oliver is 3 and he is the proud owner of a chris caine survival tool, he has to carry it on his back as it scrapes along the floor if he belt carries.

pps i'm joking

:lmao:That thought tickled me.
Cheers mate

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE