'Father and Son'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Well he is probably the luckiest 13 year old in the country right now. Not many dads would or could do this.
But it's a slippery slope. Next year when you ask what he wants for his birthday... "Alan wood Woodlore, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease"

:lmao:No chance of that happening:lmao:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Just to add that although my son is only 13 he will only use this knife under my supervision!!

Thought i'd better let folks know tha
t:bigok:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Im now think along the lines for sheaths like in the picture...........i think this is one of mile(redbeard) fine examples
Is there a special name for this type of sheath as a search on the webi can find many pictures and maybe a tutorial to show how the leather is attached to the wood.I see this one looks like bone

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Well finally got a couple sheaths made,not the best stitching ive ever done but they will do for now.The main is brown and the top loop is black with texture done by some coarse sand paper.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE