Latest lot of knives.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
P1030382_1024x768_zpsca05689b.jpg

I like this one. Keep pondering whether to get an RWL 34 similiar to this....Very Impressive. :You_Rock_

I recommend it. It'll make you smile. A lot :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Freddy Krueger for Minister of Schools and Education

Ronnie Biggs for Work and Pensions Minister

Ghandi for Minster of War.

You starting to see a pattern here yet? :lmao:

More success in their chosen field than Gordon Brown? And all three are better liked?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Lovely, lovely work. That mora clone is stunning. Cracking job Mark.

Cheers mate :)

Beautiful work mate... I love the Mora clone especially!! Cant wait to see mine.. :You_Rock_

Thanks Matt :)

Some stunning work again, quite some output Mark, you got a hammock in the workshop so you dont lose bench time with the commute to work:D

Looking forward to the Bowie thread.

My house is my workshop Toby :) So technically i'm always at work and i sleep in my workshop. :D

Cheers mate :)

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
My house is my workshop Toby :) So technically i'm always at work and i sleep in my workshop. :D

Cheers mate :)[/QUOTE]

Top man, mines at the end of our house (renovation project:p) nothing better than the ability to pop back in a finish something off or to escape "Britains X less talented voice factor" or some other riveting brain drain and the family are always on hand to say enough is enough for one day:D

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I find working from home can be a pita though. Ya know what its like if you have a bad day and just wanna go home.... but can't... cos your already there... I hate that. I always seem to be stuck at home these days.... no social life to speak of.... just a life of knifemaking. I don't mind though... no commute or bosses as such. :)

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I've been sick for 2yrs and after a year indoors mostly.
I found this site and so many new/old interests and hobbies.
I've recently started knife making after months of slow builds and saving for tools on sick pay.
And due to my health I dont get alot of good days that let me play.
I know how you feel about being stuck at home mate.

Paddytray .;

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE