Landed on my feet with THIS prize!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
:lmao:
Biker - tell Decorum not to be mean.....

I'm a good boy, I am ...

i_am_weasel-show.jpg

Also ...

i_am_weasel_1.jpg

And I are also merci~less tease, too!

:lmao:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
What's really odd is that I only just noticed it's not Aaron's hand holding the pen!

No, you're quite correct Southey, my right hand is actually a cartoon hand. I had it surgically altered in ToonTown while visiting Jessica & Roger Rabbit last month, seems it's the artist's equivalent to a musician selling his soul in order to be a better guitarist. JD's right though, it's a propellant pencil. I also bought one of those in ToonTown.
Eddie Valiant says Hi to John Fenna and says that Betty now has an all over tan. Seems he took her to the beach to teach her strip volleyball while we were there. She did look flustered when she came back

I still can't see the spoon! Could you post a pic without Betty, its so distracting. Or just post more of Betty!

Nice try Bob, the spoon's there, try squinting. I have to admit that that drawing isn't of Betty but another character from my repertoire. And she hasn't "let one go" Kev', just split her tight skirt whilst bending over.

Biker

Akuru Toga? ~ sounds like it should be either an Indonesian Island or a Japanese Mountain :dunno:

Has anyone seen the Pixar film "Finding Nemo"? There's a scene in that when Nemo has to swim through a bubble cloud coming out of the volcano in the fish tank. Anyway, I took my kids to see it and I was the only one in the whole cinema who roared with laughter when they said the name of the volcano. It was:

Wannahackaloogie.

RonW you're on thin ice there mate. Comments like Sillyspoonholdinghand will get you crossed off the christmas card list this year. That spoon's a precision instrument!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
RonW you're on thin ice there mate. Comments like Sillyspoonholdinghand will get you crossed off the christmas card list this year. That spoon's a precision instrument!

A thousand apologies, ohh great French Lord from Britain, Grandmaster of the handcraft of Bettycreations....
Forgive me, for I am just a humble, uncivilised and uneducated bushcrafter to be....
Had I but known....

Biker

A thousand apologies, ohh great French Lord from Britain, Grandmaster of the handcraft of Bettycreations....
Forgive me, for I am just a humble, uncivilised and uneducated bushcrafter to be....
Had I but known....

Now that's more like it! Finally getting some respect. Just watch Southey come along and undermine it again!

Banter! I just love that about this place!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE