kydex sheaths for mora's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi people, i wqas asked by one of our members, to make him some kydex sheaths for his moras, he wanted one for a left handed person, and one for the right handed person, in the mora, 860, and he wanted a right handed version in the mora companion.
he wanted kydex belt loops and a kydex fire steel holder.
so this is what i made him.

0.08 kydex sheaths for mora clipper, and mora companion. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

024 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

028 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
b26131b0-59cc-fae8.jpg

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lee....youre so good its getting boring! lololol....every time i see your stuff i'm like...''ok dammit, back to the drawing board''.....gotta tackle kydex meself at some point i guess.....(btw just finished me first knife...piccys soon)....nice work m8....

respect,

a

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
I was the lucky person who ordered these :)
Ive had a little chance to play with them now and the fit and Finnish on them is very very good:)
they hold the knifes very securely Lee is a superb person to deal with very good at keeping you up to date with your order.

Definitely wont be my last purchase from him :)

Thanks again Russ :)

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Yea, that looks very professional, better get ready for some orders. I even prefer the sheath to the knife ! . I wouldn’t blame mora for copying that one.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2012
Bristol, UK
Hi luckylee,

I might have missed it, but do you have a link to a website of yours? Or do I just inquire direct? I'm getting fed up with having my mora knife on the wrong side of my body (I'm goofy).

Cheers,

Sig.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Hi luckylee,
I might have missed it, but do you have a link to a website of yours? Or do I just inquire direct? I'm getting fed up with having my mora knife on the wrong side of my body (I'm goofy).
Sig.
If you Left click your mouse on his name it will give you a box that will enable you to send Lee a private message.
I would suggest a dentist to sort out your goofyness, Lee works with leather and thermoplastics.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE