Know your Barks? 10,000 post competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I am having one go, and even if i am right, someone else deserves the prize!

1 Ash
2 Hawthorn
3 Whitebeam
4 Holly
5 Goat Willow
6 Hazel
7 Common Lime
8 Rowan (mountain ash)
9 Elder
10 Wych Elm

Ivan...

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Oh, well, I tried but did not succeed at the very last minute :( really wanted the hammock and the knife. I am still gonna post those barks on my wall though , well done Roy, you worked really hard for that.

I am feeling rather deflated.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
YES!!!! I have never won one of these! That was great, cheers guys for playing and keeping the competition going!

And cheers to you Steve for the competition. I really enjoyed it and I think I may have learned something too.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
You have no idea how many books I've got all over my floor the kids really enjoyed watching me struggle

Again that was great we'll played

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well done Roy, and you other people with a headache, i new as soon as i posted someone would get it! I can see i must look much closer at my barks!

It's still light, i am off!

Would still, like a wander, with the benifit of feel, smell, leaf, flower etc etc, fancy my chances, oh! I am just being pedandic.

Well done again, great comp, glad i resisted in the beginning, as i am now going under the duvet, with a cup of hot cocoa.

Ivan...

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Arghh so ... sooo close

Congrats to the winner....Think I may have to go sulk and get myself a tree pocket guide lol

Good competition though, Look forward to the next one! (ideally if you could reach the next milestone when the weathers crappy, all the better ;) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE