Knife amnesty

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Superb, I thought I might stir things up a bit, but now we've got nursery rhymes and whistle blowing terrorists wearing life jackets crashing into mountains.

Thanks guys, this has put a much missed smile on my face and apologies to anyone looking for a sensible discussion. Life's not that serious that we shouldn't poke fun at ourselves from time to time.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
i thought it was just me and maddave that had screws loose because well he's mad and i am crasy but by the sounds of this thread well you lot need to seriously take a look at the "i need to talk about shiny sharp things all the time" rehab center and maybe book yourself a couple of weeks lol

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, the Anti Knife forum, the Anti Kit forum, the Anti survivalist forum, the Anti preparedness forum, the Anti Ali cookwear forum, the Anti Axe forum, the Anti goverment forum, the Anti Anti forum, the Anti thought forum, the Anti movement forum.........Yeah, why not :D

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Can we have a moan about the naked Anne Widdecombe thread? Just substitute those words every time youare tempted to mention a "shiny sharp" word.
For example I am really concerned that our local police have switched to a zero tolerance basis of me going about my normal activities with naked Anne Widdecombe. Historically (hysterically) It has always been a great comfort to have a naked Anne Widdecombe on my person somewhere.
Where is this all going to end? They will be confiscating our singing John Majors next if were not careful!:lmao:

And can we make it a sticky????
Atb
G:D

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Can we have a moan about the naked Anne Widdecombe thread? Just substitute those words every time youare tempted to mention a "shiny sharp" word.
For example I am really concerned that our local police have switched to a zero tolerance basis of me going about my normal activities with naked Anne Widdecombe. Historically (hysterically) It has always been a great comfort to have a naked Anne Widdecombe on my person somewhere.
Where is this all going to end? They will be confiscating our singing John Majors next if were not careful!:lmao:

And can we make it a sticky????
Atb
G:D

Having now got a mental image of this I wish I had a naked Ann Widdecombe to gauge my eyes out with. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
He he, the Anti Knife forum, the Anti Kit forum, the Anti survivalist forum, the Anti preparedness forum, the Anti Ali cookwear forum, the Anti Axe forum, the Anti goverment forum, the Anti Anti forum, the Anti thought forum, the Anti movement forum.........Yeah, why not :D

The positive side of the Auntie movement...

i_love_my_auntie_sticker-p217099870328719579qjcl_400.jpg

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA

:lmao::lmao:

I Think, therefore I Moan Forum. :pokenest:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE