Knife #3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

heath

Settler
Jan 20, 2006
Birmingham
Here's my latest effort. Buffalo Horn and Zebrano. It's going to be a present for my Brother in law. The three Xs I've (crudely) etched in the blade are a reference to a tatoo he has. My wife has even made up a nice little box for it.

JusKnives-Dec2007007-a.jpg

JusKnives-Dec2007010-a.jpg

JusKnives-Dec2007002-a.jpg

seany boy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2006
Lincolnshire
Heath,
thats fantastic:You_Rock_ It's a really great looking knife :cool:
Your brother in law is a very lucky chap.

Out of interest what blade did you use?

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Great knives Heath, I really like the box idea, makes it very personal and bespoke.

Simon.

rickety-root

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2006
leicester
a very smart knife there - if only we all had such caring and generous brothers who made us nice knives!! (nudge-nudge). How much are you selling them for?

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Heath
Lovely job I like the shape and the choice of materials the Zebrano is really nice,:D

The buffalo horn can can be polished with T cut or liquid metal/perspex polish (all similiar) to bring it up really shiny. This is not a criticism just a tip.

Alf

heath

Settler
Jan 20, 2006
Birmingham
Heath
Lovely job I like the shape and the choice of materials the Zebrano is really nice,:D

The buffalo horn can can be polished with T cut or liquid metal/perspex polish (all similiar) to bring it up really shiny. This is not a criticism just a tip.

Alf

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to give that a go.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
They look fantastic Heath have you got any more daughters that are eligible to marry or could I become a adopted son in law my in laws gave me socks: oh and a card made from recycled paper

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE