Kevlar Protection items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
If it's for any real use (stopping bullets/gas) I'd buy new. I personally wouldn't trust second hand protective kit traded on the net. The kit has a shelf life and needs to be stored correctly and maintained regulary (usually by the organistion who issued it to you)

If it's for airsoft or similar it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2011
nottinham uk
If it's for any real use (stopping bullets/gas) I'd buy new. I personally wouldn't trust second hand protective kit traded on the net. The kit has a shelf life and needs to be stored correctly and maintained regulary (usually by the organistion who issued it to you)

If it's for airsoft or similar it doesn't really matter.

do you have any kit of your own?

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
It's quite hard to offer advice when you've not really explaned what you need it for.

For example, I wouldn't ask for advice on floatations devices without explaning which activity I was into.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I guess you are no less likely to need the items than you are to "need" a bow or a bivi bag - I'm quite sure Bushcraft seems absurd to many. We are better than being contemptuous of others aren't we?

Itzal

Nomad
Mar 3, 2010
N Yorks
I guess you are no less likely to need the items than you are to "need" a bow or a bivi bag - I'm quite sure Bushcraft seems absurd to many. We are better than being contemptuous of others aren't we?

It wasnt meant in an insulting manner, just a bit of banter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE