Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nathe

Feb 3, 2006
kent
Just a quicky to say how pleased we were to welcome you on Sunday. You certainly looked like you enjoyed yourselves and we really enjoyed your presence (and seeing all your fun activities!!!)
And as for your food!!!! :p
For once it didn't rain on you, so that must be a good sign!
Best wishes and we hope to see you regularly in 2007.

Libby.
p.s. lay off the fungi picking ;)

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
bloodline said:
Glad you enjoyed yourself, the wild salad was very good and so were the bannocks :) shame no thongs though ;)

Look just dont start okay!

Agree wiyh all - excellant day out - mike did you firm a date for next month?

Cheers

Nick

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
Absolutely, a most pleasant day. :D

It's so nice just to spend time with people who don't think I'm nuts for wanting to spend my weekends in the woods ;)

Thanks to all for making it such a good day. Lets do it again soon.

Patrick

Aug 27, 2006
Kent
Speaking of fungi, when we have our next date fixed I'll start getting out and see what ones I can find to bring along. (I might also pack some of my personal library too, and bore the bottom off you with foraging literature... :lmao: ).

Hmmm. While I'm at it, is anyone after flint, cramp balls or pyrite nodules? (or anything else for that matter - like rushheads for tinder experiments, stuff like that). If you let me know what you're seeking I'll make it a point to keep my eyes peeled whilst we're out and about & if I can find it, I'll put it by for you.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
chickenofthewoods said:
Hmmm. While I'm at it, is anyone after flint, cramp balls or pyrite nodules? (or anything else for that matter - like rushheads for tinder experiments, stuff like that). If you let me know what you're seeking I'll make it a point to keep my eyes peeled whilst we're out and about & if I can find it, I'll put it by for you.

COTW all is forgiven if you kick up a nice lump of pyrites for me, Ive been looking for years - mostly with my eyes shut i think

Cheers

Nick

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
I Have been in touch with Libby

Arranged Littlehall for Sunday 25th Feb
Sunday only no ovrnight this time

Hope we have some nice weather again :umbrella:

Mike

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Mike

That radar of yours is working Overtime. Of course thats the day my in-law is coming round.
Ill put in for it but i think SWMBO will throw one.

Cheers
Nick

S

snake

hi mike
just a line to let you know my winter commitments for R/C meets finish on sunday the 11th march,so i will be able to turn up if there is a meet at the end of march.hope to see everyone then.
kind regards.
SNAKE :beerchug: :thanks:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE