ka-bar black usmc knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
I believe this is a hunting knife, brought it before taking bushcraft seriously under false beliefs that this was a knife for bushcraft. I know, what a retard
I know better now though so this is up for sale or swap, I cant remember how much I paid for this so might be asking for something outside the price range so please don't scalp me, I am new to all this

im after a decent axe/hatchet
again I have to go by what I have researched so something like the hultfors or bruks or what ever they are called, basically I want to be able to take the edges off a log to carve a paddle for my canoe
so needs to hold an edge and be sharp I think, I presume they are the 2 qualities in a good axe

I think id also consider a starter bushcraft knife, don't know which one but im sure you will be able to advise me
or dutch oven
jap wet stones
crooked/draw knife
bloody hell I want to get more than I thought I did

the knife is the Ka-bar black usmc Knife
carbon blade
11inches long
7inch blade
kydex sheath
rubber feeling handle
pointy at one end :D

its in brand new condition, I havnt even done the paper cutting test with it, it is mint condition
ive changed my profile pic to show you which one im on about as I don't know how to post pics on here yet

thanks for looking

ps does anyone know how much I probably paid for this? I have bought loads of knives and cant remember the price of any of em, thanks

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
When you say "11 inches long" do you mean end to end or just the blade? The normal blade length for these knives is only 7 inches.

Also PM inbound re your question on price.

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
moved on
When you say "11 inches long" do you mean end to end or just the blade? The normal blade length for these knives is only 7 inches.

Also PM inbound re your question on price.

yes, end to end, and your spot on about the blade length, thanks for the info you gave me in the pm, I read that before seeing this :D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE