Ka-Bar fighting knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
As I posted earlier; they have an ‘aura’ that surpasses function.
We were in a travel all ( think lorrie / US truck made up as station wagon
Heading for an archaeological excavation. Guy on a Harley Davidson pulls onto the road right on top of us almost becoming one big bug splat. We braked hard , swerved and passed into oncoming trucks. We pulled back over receiving the one finger salute.
We pull into a petrol station with the temp gauge pinging red from something gone amiss in the excitement ( radiator clamp)
Our wannabe Sonny Barger pulls in and pulls a KaBar. Im to tired to negotiate. I pull my Fairbarn; a blade of even less mundane use and possibly more fragile. It found its way into my field kit one day and stayed. ‘Sonny’ retreated, roaring off with another finger.
I turned, feeling my Jordan Peterson manhood validated. My GF, a 5’11” basketball player had a
Shovel/ spade in both hands raised like a Katana.

I feel there maybe several books waiting to be written within you.

• Haha
Reactions: Laurentius

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
Have you had to pull a dagger out on a blue-haired, Tesla driving they/them or do you exclusively target Ka-Bar wielding, Harley riding flippers of the bird? :D
I practice defensive driving and avoid road rage as much as possible. Our gun culture ruined that hobby and privilege.
The Fairbarn is now safely retired to my kitchen knife rack next to a yanahiri for sushi. I use it on blue Stilton and other Monty Python Brit cheeses that lack respect for my cheese peeler.

Reactions: Athos

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE