K.J. Ericksson Frosts Mora 2000

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Personally I don't think they look very nice, but that's talking purely about cosmetics.

Actually using them I might really like them. I haven't owned or used one but there are plenty of people on here who have so it shouldn't be too long till one of them shows up.

leon-1

I am thinking of getting one for bushcraft and stalking, does anybody have any experiance of this blade?

thanks
Samwise

It's a good solid knife, but you may be better off waiting untill the new frosts comes out in full, it's the Mora 2010 and from having talked with the man from frosts in the UK he has great hopes for this knife.

You can get initial reviews of it over on both Song of The Paddle and British Blades (you only need to look at one of them as it's done by the same person Chopper).

Just run Mora 2010 through google and look at the first thing on BB or SOTP.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It's a good solid knife, but you may be better off waiting untill the new frosts comes out in full, it's the Mora 2010 and from having talked with the man from frosts in the UK he has great hopes for this knife.

You can get initial reviews of it over on both Song of The Paddle and British Blades (you only need to look at one of them as it's done by the same person Chopper).

Just run Mora 2010 through google and look at the first thing on BB or SOTP.

Chopper also did a review of it here on BcUK :)

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Old Pa

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2009
Northwoods
Both the 2000 and the 2010 are good solid knives of excellent steel and a bargain for the price. The edges are pleasures to touch up. That Japanes bit might have been the secondary curve on the 2000's blade? Downside? You have to be proud of being smart because neither one is very glitzy and the sheathes approach ugly. But I have more knives than sense. :(

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
IMO the 2000 is a very underestimated knife, it's a very capable and useful tool.
The blade grind is a bit unusual at first but you quite quickly appreciate what it can do.

DSC01141.jpg

I really enjoy using mine, like all of the Frosts knives they are great value for money.
I will get a 2010 and i already have another knife with a similar handle, while it's pretty good i think the 2000 handle is a big part of it and it will make the 2010 a very different knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE