Bps knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fryer

Dec 12, 2023
Norfolk
I have ways had lock knives and wanting to get a cheap fixed blade for more heavy duty bushcraft work where I don't have to worry about the lock/joint.

I'd like a fallkniven f1 one day, but for now I'm going for a bps.

I cannot decide between the bps adventure and the b1 bushcraft. Has anyone had hands on experience with both that can give some advice.

Thanks in advance

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not a very exact reply, but the Dutch Bushcraft boys recently collaborated on a design with BPS called the Bushmate. It's pinned not screwed together, and has a higher grind.This means it’s not a true Scandi zero grind if that’s important, but it also makes it a better all rounder.

Whatever you choose, you will be getting a lot of knife for the money. You even get a firesteel with the Bushmate.

Reactions: Fryer

Fryer

Dec 12, 2023
Norfolk
I have had an adventurer nice large knife and I still have thier bushcraft knife ....good knives and screws don't come loose
Which would you recommend between the adventure and the b1 if that's what you mean by their bushcraft knife.
Cheers

wickerman

May 6, 2010
norfolk
if you want the Woodlore shape the b1.....can be bought here from hennies for same money as ordering from Ukraine but without the long wait

Fryer

Dec 12, 2023
Norfolk
if you want the Woodlore shape the b1.....can be bought here from hennies for same money as ordering from Ukraine but without the long wait
Yeah I have brought from hennies before, good store. Just not sure if I should go with the b1 or adventure. I know the adventure is slightly longer. I'm unsure of the advantage/disadvantage to the different blade shape between the two.

wickerman

May 6, 2010
norfolk
well I sold the adventurer and kept the b1 because i prefer the look but they perform equally.....I purchased direct from Ukraine with no problem

wickerman

May 6, 2010
norfolk
I sold the adventurerand kept the b1because I prefer the shape both perform well ....I bought mine direct from Ukraine with no problem

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE