Just made a copper paracord bead.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
They are very nice, but phosphor bronze? are you a millionaire?………..seriously tho, they are great!

Prefer the aged copper, just MHO…I'm assuming you now have a lathe? I have a VERY tired Atlas Craftsman which is older than me, that is surprisingly useful for things that don't need great accuracy…...

Paul

The bronze is a piece I bought recently and wasn't expensive.Yes I have a 1920's Rel Minor lathe I got just recently and its great.Oldie but a goody so they say:)

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
This is a bronze lantern in the making,i will insert a trit in it when it arrives.This is my first and will change the design on the next and future lanterns.

This one is a bronze hammered paracord bead ive left to soak in liver of sulphur overnight.

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
sunndog,
I like your "Para phrases" for all things paracord crafting "a black belt in paracord twizzling", "incomprehensible paracord kung fu"

Im with you all the way on that one.

Alan

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Heres my latest,a hammered and turned copper lantern with a green trit.comments welcome

And showing the trit

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Its looking quite apparant that there is no way a hobby maker can compete with the CNC machine guys. From here on im just going to ake beads and lanterns for a hobby so if anyone wants any they will all be available cheaper on Instagram to clear them.i only have one lantern but a few beads and some key tags.all solid copper.
@geewulf.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I reckon I'd sooner have a set of beard beads? Made by your own hand than any cc made affair......get your thinking cap on 😉👍

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
This is a bronze lantern in the making,i will insert a trit in it when it arrives.This is my first and will change the design on the next and future lanterns.

This one is a bronze hammered paracord bead ive left to soak in liver of sulphur overnight.
I reckon I could wear most of these ;)
My first 2 turned beads,
Polished Phosphur bronze and aged copper.comments welcome.

More beads made today,10mm and 12mm copper bar with hammered finish and various ageing finishes!
comments welcome;)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
2ee1395d02e0a1c7e7a3f3b9ba750f8c.jpg

Could any of these be turned down a bit thinner before before being peined ? I could do with three for my beard to hold my plaits at our hand fasting ceremony in a couple of weeks. .....

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
few recent items made from copper or bronze.

bit of a novelty this one with the expression of ***!!

Bronze paracord bead with emerald green grooves

Bronze lantern with green trit and randomn holes

hammered bronze paracord bead

Bronze paracord bead with WIP lantern in bronze

Two identical hexagon bronze lanterns for a wedding gift.WIP

A black copper lantern made on a commission

and a little something for the wife

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Impressive work matey. :) Ive been trying to get a german silver wolfs head, paracord bead, from a russian guy, who doesnt speak english!

This is an example of some of his work. Sent him emails, no response.....
[video=youtube;MlNxr_CFqiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlNxr_CFqiA[/video]

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Yes very impressive work,wonder how much they are.i'd expect them to be at the top end of the scale and rightly so!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE