Just gone outside to aar driver...

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Guy outside is revving the nuts off his car to get up the slight hill i live on. So i went out with a shovel, & told him if he stopped revving it, i would help him to get it up the the hill, he told me to f*** off !, told him we were heading for a sparring session if he did'nt wind his neck in, he got out his car to(his words) "sort me out", slipped over in the snow, his city shoes might look great in the office, but not much use in the snow, so as he lay they i threw a snowball at him, laughed, & left him to it.

Rob

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Would be very wrong to take out your shovel again and try your very best to bury the car in snow...

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Would be very wrong to take out your shovel again and try your very best to bury the car in snow...

No... you want to do this... :rofl:

wet-cotton-balls-winter.jpg

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Remember going out to get ciggys from the car when I was a student in Inverness.

~Cold, Cold evening.
~Was gonna be up all night writting a report.
~Evil sense of humour.
~My flatmates Sierra was sitting there all forelorn.

Well every 15 - 20 mins I went out and poured a bucket of water over his car.

Breakfast; Me - "Do you want a lift in today?"
Flatmate - "Nah we've got different classes, I'll take my car."
Me - "Muahahahahah" (inside head).

Oh the look on his poor wee face as I drove off leaving him looking at his ice encrusted Ford. Took days to get all the ice off and his car was attatched to the road, the doors were totally iced shut under the mantle of frozen H2O. :naughty:

Not that I'd advocate this behaviour now I'm an adult.

Goatboy.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset

Please do it for my sake and take photos....i've had enough of townies in Bristol today who see two inches of snow and s*** themselves!

That's aside from the ones who see it as an excuse to not get into work when they live walking distance away!

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
At my last house we had a private road to the public road which goes uphill and is flanked by drystane dykes. One winter my neighbour and I were digging out our road to where it met the public road, which had been ploughed only to our road end. As we did so some idiot in a Range Rover on summer street tyres , roared up the hill and rammed his car into the 4 -5 foot snow drift after the ploughed section. He got out and demanded we dig him out. After I'd stopped laughing, I offered to sell him a shovel for £500 and went home for some nice hot soup with my feet up. I think it took 5 hours for his vehicle to be recovered.

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
As we all can see it pays to be polite in all weather & all occasions, I did find some of the stories fun. I drove a taxi for years and became quite adept at driving/ manoeuvring in the snow "Oh how amused I would get watching people get it all wrong in an inch of the snow.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE