just a quick "Hello!"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

mattmcdaid

hiya guys!

this has to be the best website for bushcrafting! the forum section offers a fantastic contribution of knowledge from many experienced fellow memebers.

as a rookie, this advice is invaluable to me as i seem to be trying to absorb all sorts of hints and tips at the moment.

i currently reside in Nottingham, but frequently visit my true home back in chepstow, monmouthshire to indulge in the heritage where i was brought up.

If anyone knows of any good areas for wild camping either in nottingham or the wye valley/south wales area then please let me know as im itching to get out there.

look forward to chatting with you all,

Matt

Mantic

Nomad
May 9, 2006
UK
How do Matt. You'll probably get a lot of tips for bushcraft in South Wales - lots of members make use of the area.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard, glad you are getting something out of the site and forums :D .... ummm wild-camping sites in south wales.... there are 2 in the brecon beacons, though only one of them allows fires, and are single night only. PM me if you want more details ;)

:D
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE