Jokkmokk Winter Market 2017 - The Return

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Such a magnificent place and so much to learn from and see .I am very pleased that you took debs I bet the feeling was a thousand times better for you ,I am going to enjoy looking at your trip on ice raven .

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
Although snowshoes are gaining some traction here, I'd much rather spread the weight of my body and backpack over my 2.70m finnish pine skiis. Saves energy. Faster....but mainly it is fun!

Loveley pics and great write-up! I managed to miss you in Jokkmokk....

Greger

Last edited:

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Although snowshoes are gaining some traction here, I'd much rather spread the weight of my body and backpack over my 2.70m finnish pine skiis. Saves energy. Faster....but mainly it is fun!

Loveley pics and great write-up! I managed to miss you in Jokkmokk....

Greger

Can you still get "Vita Blixten" (ex army) in surplus shops? Best skis I ever had.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
It is the vast snow covered areas up North that make me miss Sweden.
( but then I look out through the kitchen window to check the progress of my flowering Mango tree and all is good again!)

udamiano

On a new journey
Hopefully I shall get my meagre attempts at photography cleaned up and posted shortly. The aurora was a bonus none of us was expecting as the forecast was not encouraging for the week. But added that extra bit to the trip. Which of course made up for the missing Cowboy and elephant and not forgetting the moose on the car (ask me about them around the fire,lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE