Joining the canoe world.

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Hodge

Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
You won't go wrong with anything by Ray Goodwin be it video or written word. In terms of inspiration for trips Simon a Bloke in the Woods videos are good, particularly his trip with Kent Survival to Sweden.

Reactions: henchy3rd

greg.g

May 20, 2015
birmingham
You won't go wrong with anything by Ray Goodwin be it video or written word. In terms of inspiration for trips Simon a Bloke in the Woods videos are good, particularly his trip with Kent Survival to Sweden.
Seen that one as well Hodge.
Hope you had a good Christmas.

henchy3rd

Apr 16, 2012
Derby
Both my go to videos.
My arm chair canoe trip with a damaged A.C.L( knee).

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
If you have a Canadian canoe, use it a lot to practice getting proper practice from the recommend videos.
I would really recommend a course if you want to kayak. Eskimo rolls in the wild are not fun.

Davey569

Native
Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Really, I can't remember any times that he has claimed to be an expert on anything, let alone everything?

it’s just how he comes across in his videos.. I can tell he’s talented at making things but I struggle with people who jump around from project to project and make “how to” videos on something they’ve only made maybe once before... I’d sooner watch someone who’s an expert at one thing than a jack of all trades but that’s just me.

He was also very rude to me in YouTube comments before as well which hasn’t helped my opinion lol.

Grebby

Nomad
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
it’s just how he comes across in his videos.. I can tell he’s talented at making things but I struggle with people who jump around from project to project and make “how to” videos on something they’ve only made maybe once before... I’d sooner watch someone who’s an expert at one thing than a jack of all trades but that’s just me.

He was also very rude to me in YouTube comments before as well which hasn’t helped my opinion lol.
Fair enough :)

Reactions: Davey569

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.