Jet boil pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi Guys,

This is a question really for all you Jet boil owners out there.

Recently got a Jetboil in a trade on here, I have been using it a lo since I have got it, but find it a bit of a faff to carry around without a rucksack

I am after a bag to carry it in, the perfect bag is the maxpedition 12x5, but its extremely expensive!!

http://www.flashaholics.co.uk/maxpedition/12x5-bottle-holder.html

The bag or pouch I would like would be similar to that, be able to be used on its own for when we take it out on picnics, but also be able to fit it to my bag maybe with molle etc.

I would also want it to have a zip top so I can close it off, I did get recommended to me to use neoprene but its not really my cup of tea.

I have seen that you can squeeze it into the 10x4 but it does look blooming tight!!

I no its incredibally popular in the army now so I thought it may be worth a question on here.

So what do you guys use?

Cheers
Steve

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Mine is in a Maxp 12x5 but the 10x4 is ok for them. The only bit that is tight is the lid with it being a little bigger than the jetboil pot. If you have a Maxp 10x4 I would swap you for my 12x5.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Mine is in a Maxp 12x5 but the 10x4 is ok for them. The only bit that is tight is the lid with it being a little bigger than the jetboil pot. If you have a Maxp 10x4 I would swap you for my 12x5.

Sorry Johnny but I have not got one mate, if I did get one I would get a cheap clone lol.
If you decide to sell the 12x5 I may be interested though mate.

Cheers

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Cheers for the replys chaps, yeah I have got the water bottle pouch, but like I said I want something that zips up round the top.

Iv done loads of different google searches and came up with nothing which is a suprise!!

I guess if all else fails then the maxp clone is the way forward!!

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
Back in my army days, not too long ago we used to carry them in our utility pouches. You'd be hard pressed to find a zip one I'm sure BCB used to do a SRB version.

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
I spoke with the seller of these clones and he assures me that my Jetboil Flash will fit inside, so I've ordered an OD and a tan one.

Forgot to add that as I probably wouldn't have thought about getting one if I hadn't read this thread ;)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I spoke with the seller of these clones and he assures me that my Jetboil Flash will fit inside, so I've ordered an OD and a tan one.

Forgot to add that as I probably wouldn't have thought about getting one if I hadn't read this thread ;)

That's brilliant!!!

Thanks for that!!

Iv found these by condor - http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=271241539574

A bit more expensive than those you found but they are in this country and will be here before my birthday next week lol

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE