It's snowing ! :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
What you all talking about...what snow?
Its 37 degrees here in Perth, I'll probably take the yak out today for a spot of fishing!

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
The snow will get as far south as Lincolnshire in the next few days according to the Times. Strictly flurries only mind.

IanM

Nomad
Oct 11, 2004
UK
A light dusting in Reading early today.

I am not looking forward to Friday morning.

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
It was cool and damp this morning, but no frost. At a guess, the air temperature was around 2°C overnight. Right now it's about the same, but Metéo France reckons it'll climb up to 4°C and be rainy in the afternoon.

The forecast for the rest of the week is falling temperatures and still damp, but getting down to -4°C or -5°C over the weekend, but still no snow is predicted for around here. :(

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Few from my back door half hour ago

temporary.jpg

Last edited:

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
It's snowed all the way down the M20 from London to Dover in now sat waiting to catch the ferry to France which is delayed due to the bad weather in the channel might need the chains this year

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
Nice dose of snow in Aberdeen and even managed to have a play with the Landy on the way to work this morning.

G

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Lovely dusting of snow here this morning so made good excuse to take a walk around the recently flooded areas along the Ray and Cherwell. What I love most about snow is how easy it is to pick up tracks. Fox, badger and weasel apparent. Put up two roe deer and two hares, one of which was huge. Bright, clear but not too cold: two and a half hours of bliss!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE