It's snowing ! :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
.........we're on weather warnings for down to -10degC tonight, and expected heavy snow tomorrow causing chaos on the roads ........we'll see.

It hasn't risen above freezing all day, and it's -4degC in my garden not twenty minutes ago. I've been out and about driving all day running errands, and the idiots on the roads have to be seen to be believed :sigh: I'm known to have a lead foot but I'm crawling next to some of these cretins, especially at junctions and roundabouts. Passed two bad smashes as well :(
If I don't need to drive tomorrow, I'm staying put.

Be warm and safe :D

M

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
Went for a bimble around at lunchtime and found one car that had slid off into a ditch just after a bend. Wander what I will find on the road tonight.

G.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Few from my back door half hour ago

temporary.jpg

You've a room with a "few"?...

Nice.

Liam

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
The Cairngorm area is now very white :) and it's been down to -6. Out getting some firewood today (oak whisky barrel staves, cheap, easy to process, burns well and smells lovely!) returning home with the trailer to find the single track road blocked by a lorry so I had to back out onto the main road and take the long way round.
The local word is that it'll be worse tomorrow, hopefully I'll find some time to play in the coming days!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
-6C before I went to bed, 2C now and it's pouring with rain driven by a strong wind.

Nowt so changeable as the British weather.

cheers,
Toddy

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just an icing sugar dusting here but hard frozen....on the one day I have to drive somewhere (sigh)

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Enjoy it while you can, the BBC says heavy rain is on the way this evening/tonight for most places except the Pennines where you'll get snow.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE