It's snowing ! :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
From what I saw on the BBC weather forecast this morning, Sinter Klaus is going to have a hard time getting through. Perhaps you'll have to wait for our English Fater Christmas!

No, he's in luck. His birthday was yesterday. Otherwise he and his horse might have slipt of the roof:)

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
Had a frost overnight, but nothing to write home about. I cleared the car windscreen this morning thinking 'what a pleasant morning' Shortly after it rained. The rain froze almost immediately and turned the road into a skating rink. Predictably, I fell over.

Between clearing the windscreen and the rain starting, I discovered the alternator on my car has died. Not my best morning!

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
Well there was a light dusting of snow overnight, but nothing at all like the 5cm that Météo France was predicting for out area. Some kids were out there before dawn, trying to make a snowman.

The temperature is above 0°C, and I can hear water dripping from all the trees, so I don't think there will be any left by noon.

It looks like I was wrong... the temperature has been dropping slowly, the rain is now mixed with very big wet snowflakes (more like loose snowballs).

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Weird looking clouds this late afternoon here; like huge great dark ominous icebergs.

It's perishing cold out, but after all the rain and ice the paths and side roads are like skating rinks.

Snow at this point would be a lot easier to manage, tbh.

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE