It's snowing ! :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We've had really hard frosts for the past few days, and a little over an hour ago it started snowing :D It's a Winter wonderland outside :cool:

Stay safe folks :hatscarf:

cheers,
Toddy

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Snowing here in Renfrewshire
6yqanabu.jpg

Orric

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Snow, sleet, drizzle, snow, sleet, drizzle since last night here by the river.

This is just confusing the dog as everytime he goes out for a pee it's different.

Very light covering of snow since 5am here, but it's a bit warmer than it was last night.

Liam

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Just cold rain so far up here in the North east.

Still it ll give me the kick up the backside I need to get on and make my gloves/mitten, that's if i can find the right pattern.

atb

Craig

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Tiny bit of snow in the early hours, looked like a really heavy frost. All gone by 7.00 this morning - only rain left now :(

Still there's the rest of the week yet ..........

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
We've had it for a few days up here, the dogs just love it and we've had some nice winter walks :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
the snow we had last night is nearly all gone ,, just slush now

You're not far along the road from me.....yet we're still white, though the paths are clear. If it freezes tonight they're going to be treacherous with ice though :sigh:

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE