It's all White mate!

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Yes I got up this morning and it's snowing, in the local news a young nightclubbing lass was found in the early hours on Great Yarmouth beach in sub zero conditions with well whatever she was wearing., Mad. Well I was planning to do out the shed today but i'm tempted to take the lad out to the heath for some mad antics.

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
none here but I'm out tonight so jack frost'll probably pay me a visit.

Cant help but wonder about these girls, you see them all through the winter dressed as though it's mid summer - and they don't look bothered by it! Nutters!

A

Alfa

Well, Jack Frost has, for now at least arrived in the Ardennes as well. 15 cm of snow :D . As I'm fortunate to have a few days of vacation I packed tent and sleeping and am off to the snow. Now let's hope it stays for at least a couple of days. :D :D :D

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
It snowed here too. And some hail and rain too for good measure.

Not sure if you can see it though! The colours have gone all funny on my computer:confused:

DSCN0535-1.jpg

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Thankfully it hasn't settled round my way, although there's supposed to be more tonight. Did get a nice facefull of freezing sleet on the way to work, which was nice:rolleyes: .

Jan 13, 2004
Czech Republic
snowed all day yesterday, snowing now too, it's beautiful but oddly normal. If my siblings were here then we would have had a snowman up pretty sharpish I'd think, but I live with someone who is used to it.

It used to snow a good bit here when I was a kid, now even though we often get snow in the winter still it is seldom as much as an inch or more. I'm hoping we get one snowfall this year that is over three or four inches, that would make for some awesome photos along some of the creeks and streams.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE