Its a girl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
On the monday the 17th at 10:30 am my wife Jan gave birth to the beautiful baby Elizabeth, Weighing in at 7lbs 14, I'm over the moon with her, and Jan did really well been with her all day today, just cant keep my eyes of her shes amazing.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Congratulations, and I hope that all is well.

It's hard at times, but the best way of coping that I've found is to think of the baby's cutest moments, when you're going through the most sleepless ones.

All the best, Michael.

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Congratulations to you both Simon.

It's a wonderful feeling. I used to lie at the edge of the bed and watch my daughter sleeping when she was in the moses basket. Enjoy the time as they grow up fast!

Cheers,
Steve

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Congratulations. My Daughter is 5 today. Where has the time gone???

So one thing to recommend - spend as much time with her as possibe, especially on week days as weekends are always too short.

Chris

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Shave the hair off now, trust me it'll save time ;)

congrats! you do sound totally over the moon, i remember i couldn't keep from staring at my son when he was born either, they just have this little spell over you from day 1.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE