Its a bit posh in here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I like the new look. It's good to change things from time to time. Keep the mind alert and interested! Well done. I can see a lot of work has gone into this. My only niggle would be the white bachground, it's a bit bright. Well done to all involved:You_Rock_

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just been trying out the new "Blog" feature - thats a real plus and a great bit of extra function Tone - well done! I'm hoping to get an insight into some of our members lifestyles through that - its always great seeing stuff from Hanzo, Bod, Torus etc. - this could kee it all together which would be superb

Red

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
It certainly looks very cool and fresh! A few little bits that will need some getting used to such as the advertising and the brightness but the whole package works for me!

P

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I've just signed in for the first time since the change over and I have to say I am very impressed, there just seems to be a hell of a lot more info available.
Well done guys, good job!:You_Rock_ :grouphug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE