Is this not unbearable ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

inthewilderness

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2013
Canada
Folks, please don't get the bright idea to "export" your product. :) That video looked brutal. The stories of the fond memories you have recounted on this thread sound brutal as well. Burning tents down, smoking tents out, full body bug armor... it all sounds quite fun.

We've had to deal with some nasty mosquitos and black flies over the years but nothing quite like that video. The only time bugs gave me a real scare was when I was bicycling across the US. Stopped for a break in North Dakota. That was a mistake. The mosquitoes came by the hordes of swarms. I was in shorts and t-shirt. I was back on that bike pronto, pedaling for all I was worth to get out of there. I had that bicycle up to 160 MPH in 1.7 seconds. Or maybe it was 16.0 MPH in 17 seconds. It was years ago and my memory is a tad foggy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE