Irish Outdoor Show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Hi All,

As all attempts so far to get an Irish meet up going have not worked for various reason (my fault a few times). I thought this might be a good place to start.

The tickets are not for sale yet but I am assume they will be in the new year. So if any of the Irish members here are up for it or if any of the UK guys or gals fancy a trip to Dublin it's not far from the Ferry port and I will be passing by the Airport on my way so might be able to pick up one or two visitors on the way. (I drive a fiesta :cry: )

Just a thought.

James

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
jamesdevine said:
Hi All,

As all attempts so far to get an Irish meet up going have not worked for various reason (my fault a few times). I thought this might be a good place to start.

The tickets are not for sale yet but I am assume they will be in the new year. So if any of the Irish members here are up for it or if any of the UK guys or gals fancy a trip to Dublins it's not far from the Ferry port and I will be passing by the Airport on my way so might be able to pick up one or two visitors on the way. (I drive a festa :cry: )

Just a thought.

James
is that an uncle Festa lol :wink: Oooh i can feel a Bushcraft beano coming on :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE