Introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Hi all.
I just found this place after a referal from razor strop who I met this weekend on a bushcraft course, great guy.
Other members from here were there but I am unaware of their handles.

Well I have been camping and into bushcraft of various levels of dedication for most of my life. I have only the past few years dedicated myself to specific skills and taking courses.
I have done a few various things job wise including furniture design and building custom works for ppl, as well as factory furniture production. Leather work is a major interest and spent a few years making bondage gear, not quite suitable for here but great experience with leather itself.
I have also taught kids in an outdoor activity centre, which was great fun and would do it again.

I hope to develop my skills this year in order to live in the wild for months at a time with little more than a knife and clothing, it will take time but I will get there.

I have looked around here and found this to be a great site, and hope you guys will become face to face friends at meets and what not.

Nice simple intro really .......

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to BCUK to you. Any questions you have please feel free to ask as I'm sure someone will have an answer for you :)

:D
Ed

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Thanks for all the welcomes,
Hi bikething, you have PM (it's just the way I am)
Thanks for letting me test the blades, my gf loved her new hatchet, I think she still prefers a khukuri though.....Women....I guess it is more shiny.......

It will take me a while to get used to going round this place, I have allready lost where I am in replies.lol.

And wolf thing, thats not a bad guess on the 8th sin, but to be honest It means so much more than you could imagine.
It has meanings in physics, philosophy, freedom and more.....I could never write them all down to be honest.
Just have a real good look at the number 8 next time you see it, like just now.
You might gain some enlightment, you might not, it took me all my life to find one paticularily important reference in it.

See you in there.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
I've just had a big long look at the number 8 and I have come to the conclusion it is a snowman, so I now picture you as a naughty snowman.
Welcome to the site..................Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE