Introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grouse

Mar 6, 2011
derbyshire
Joined here a while back and am sure that I said "hi" on joining?

Really enjoy reading tips and product reviews, working on moorland I have tried alot of wet weather gear - but am still in search of the "holly grail" BEST clothing/footwear out there - is there such a thing??

Some of the posts I have wanted to reply too but access is limited? Anyone know what the period is before being made into a full member?

Regards Grouse

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :D

Eh, don't see why your access is limited :dunno: but I'll ask Admin to have a look.

Full Members are those who support the site financially and are given the rights to use the Members and Full members classifieds as part of their 'Thank You :) ' for doing so.

Footwear ?
:sigh: I've reached the stage that I hate buying boots and shoes; I don't think there is such a thing as perfection in footwear to fit me.
Best of luck with your search.

cheers,
Toddy

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Hi, :welcome1: to the forum.................I've found my perfect wet/cold weather gear but I doubt it would be any good for you.

Last edited:

Suomäki

Sep 6, 2011
Finland
Joined here a while back and am sure that I said "hi" on joining?

Really enjoy reading tips and product reviews, working on moorland I have tried alot of wet weather gear - but am still in search of the "holly grail" BEST clothing/footwear out there - is there such a thing??

Some of the posts I have wanted to reply too but access is limited? Anyone know what the period is before being made into a full member?

Regards Grouse

You must have at least 10 posts before full access ( at least so I believe)

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Greetings!

I went for a dog walk with a friend the other week and he had some Rohan Bhutan shoes - I think they've been replaced in the range by the Pokhara but they looked very comfortable

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE