Interesting observation or coincidence

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lean'n'mean

Settler
Nov 18, 2020
France
Scream ? The couples are particularly vociferous from the end of autumn through winter as they are defending their territory. I can imitate both male & female calls & once I had a female arrive only a few feet from me & she wasn't happy. I couldn't see her as it was dark but I heard her alright. Had I been an owl I would have got my butt kicked.

Reactions: Toddy

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Scream ? The couples are particularly vociferous from the end of autumn through winter as they are defending their territory. I can imitate both male & female calls & once I had a female arrive only a few feet from me & she wasn't happy. I couldn't see her as it was dark but I heard her alright. Had I been an owl I would have got my butt kicked.

Yeh, same here. The grandchildren love it if I can get them to a tree near where we are sitting. But, yep, a bit scary when a flying cat arrives too close :)

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE