Intellectual betterment.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Heaven forbid you get that 'ickle' thing caught between your teeth.

well according to the only reliable source of information i have to go on here (your other half), i don't think there's too much to worry about, cheers for the concern though

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
That's because I couldn't be equal to you, I had to be fair and respectful as you had been here a while longer than me, So I waited, and went better, then ran out of membership to show you all that I do not need to be a paid up member to be better than you!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
That's because I couldn't be equal to you, I had to be fair and respectful as you had been here a while longer than me, So I waited, and went better, then ran out of membership to show you all that I do not need to be a paid up member to be better than you!

Is that a snake in your avatar.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Don't listen to her, she's as thick as semi-dessicated pig shiit!!

this is certainly one of the occassions where the facebook "like" button wuss out option would be great. no, i'm not a coward,it's simply that i've learned over the years that the pretty blonde ones are by far and away the most dangerous of the creatures

Is that a snake in your avatar.

handbags at dawn ladies?

stuart

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
this is certainly one of the occassions where the facebook "like" button wuss out option would be great. no, i'm not a coward,it's simply that i've learned over the years that the pretty blonde ones are by far and away the most dangerous of the creatures

stuart

And to your superior intellect I must bow and pay honour, as you have been wise enough to discourage your pretty blonde other half from the forums. In that respect. I am thicker than pig shiite.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
And to your superior intellect I must bow and pay honour, as you have been wise enough to discourage your pretty blonde other half from the forums. In that respect. I am thicker than pig shiite.

LOL i used to spend a lot of time encouraging gemma to join the forum (you know as well as anyone how many questions i ask on her behalf) but then emma joined, and i realised how much trouble i was inadvertantly trying to get myself into.

i'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank you for so bravely "taking one for the team", you're a good man jonathan, i salute you

stuart

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Is an improved snake with the head of a fish,

Get an education Nyaminyami

so it is better than a simple snake.

Not really, it can't breathe on land unlike snakes that exist well in both environs. The head is where all the cool venom apparatus and heat seeking pits are located in a snake. So you chopped off the cool bits and replaced it with a rubbish bit.

It's like a big Southey animal invention that sounds good but in actual fact is utter cr@p.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Me baby!needed to extend the text to post, but now i can not stop typing!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!

Get a Hellion cutting right through it and that would be cool. You could start the 'Cult of the Hellion' and we could all have tattoos like that and wear bright yellow leather tank tops, thongs and knee high socks to meets. Yeah they'd see us coming and point!!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
:lmao::lmao::lmao: missus thinks im as mad as a box of JD's frogs, laughing at my laptop!

As much as frogs fall under the herpetological banner, I know jack **** about them. My head is so full of snake and lizard info, it pushed out all the none essential knowledge like amphibians, maths and advanced sexual technique. As such, Southey is right, I'm down to his level on some points.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
As much as frogs fall under the herpetological banner, I know jack **** about them. My head is so full of snake and lizard info, it pushed out all the none essential knowledge like amphibians, maths and advanced sexual technique. As such, Southey is right, I'm down to his level on some points.

Oh hon, you are not that bad. I must have had worse. You cannot beat enthusiasm.

I'll be getting myself a little bladey from mr Bayley tomorrow. Then I can play with the er "big Boys". Stay tuned kids.

Last edited:

No Idea

Sep 18, 2010
Dorset
Intelectual betterment...

Never had too much problem with my intelect, as opposed to my spellin.

However, my problem has usually been applying it.

I found the 7 habits of highly effective people helped.

My memory doesnt work either, so I cant remember who wrote it.

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
Intelectual betterment...

Never had too much problem with my intelect, as opposed to my spellin.

However, my problem has usually been applying it.

I found the 7 habits of highly effective people helped.

My memory doesnt work either, so I cant remember who wrote it.

Stephen Covey.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE