Insect Netting for Hammock GROUP BUY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Angus Og said:
Arrived this morning.
Just had a quick look at both yours and the one that was made for Woodlore. Not much of deference the holes on the one that got made for you look smaller but it’s hard to tell they are a deferent shape. The quality looks good and like the bit of Para cord.

Woodlore insect netting light green on top. The one you got made is bigger.

Didn’t have the space to photograph these laid out in full.

Thanks for the comparison. I am still waiting for my original to be returned so could not compare like for like. I did specify it a bit bugger to be on the safe side so that is to be expected.

I have to say before these arrived I was very concerned that they would not be up to the job. especially after the wait and hassle but now they are here I am very pleased.

Reactions: Graham_S

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
MagiKelly said:
Thanks for the comparison. I am still waiting for my original to be returned so could not compare like for like. I did specify it a bit bugger to be on the safe side so that is to be expected.

I have to say before these arrived I was very concerned that they would not be up to the job. especially after the wait and hassle but now they are here I am very pleased.
The quality looks good and they both weight about the same. Cant wait to got out and give it a try, but I might have to if I can’t get out tomorrow because I’m off to Kinlochleven for the Easter weekend. :D

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
Net arrived this morning, Quality bit of kit, my ties were OK and didn’t require cutting. Hopefully I will be able to give it a trial run in the next few days.
Thanks John, P@ul :D

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
Any of the reserve nets left or am I too late to put myself down for one?

I've been trying to convince SWMBO that I need one and watching the thread, so I dont miss it and then I don't go online for 2 days :rolleyes: Now I've got the OK I may have missed it.

BU**ER!

Andy

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Robbo said:
Any of the reserve nets left or am I too late to put myself down for one?

I've been trying to convince SWMBO that I need one and watching the thread, so I dont miss it and then I don't go online for 2 days :rolleyes: Now I've got the OK I may have missed it.

BU**ER!

Andy

There are still a few left. I'll add you to the list. So just send payment and it is yours.

Reactions: beachlover
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE