Insect Netting for Hammock GROUP BUY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

halo

hia john just recieved my nets,wich was a nice suprise as i was'nt expecting them til tuesday with it being easter,thanks ever so much for all the time and effort you've put in to these,well worth the wait :notworthy :notworthy :You_Rock_ have some more rep points

happy easter all

halo :D :red:

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Good morning MagiKelly. Net arrived in the post first thing, so again, many thanks. I have checked it over and can't see any faults. All the best from Swyn. :D

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
John,

I have just sent you PP, forgot to add my BCUK user name, the start of my postal address is 38 Old Mill, sorry for that, I've been away for a few days.

Brian

monkey_pork

Forager
May 19, 2005
Devonshire
Oops, not that I'm getting forgetful or anything ... :rolleyes:
PP sent (eventually) ...

Thanks a lot, & don't stress on getting mine posted out if you have lots of them to do.

M

Jan 14, 2006
herefordshire
hi john
nets arrived very quickly.really pleased with them,so thanks again for all your hard work.it must be very time consuming to organise it all.
keep up the good work.
ed :You_Rock_

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi John,

Many thanks for the nets again, I went out and tried it this morning. They are great! :You_Rock_

130058752_6b32fd02f6_o.jpg

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Picked mine up from the sorting office today. Not opened them yet and there is a cut in the plastic envelope. Hope the nets are fine.

Thanks for all the hard work on this one John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE