Informed Choice of Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
AUSSIE said:
I'm blown away every time I hear Moras being referred to as a "Training Knife" ???? Like what the **** are these guys talking about?????

I think this comes from Ray Mears who includes them in the price of his courses, as to do other schools here in the UK. RM certainly calls it a training knife on his website... but since he sells more expensive knives too he might have a good business reason to call it a training knife.... I like the way that Attleborough Accessories sell 5 Clippers for £35 which backs up what you say about them being affordable, use them till you break 'em or lose 'em knives.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i'm getting svord drop point from bearclaw. it looks fairly good and i've heard nice things about them. i've also got a knivsmed stromeng sami knife and i love it (although it's a little big) and it throws sparks off a ferro rod like a flamethrower!! and a ws woodlore.
whatever you buy it won't be your last. welcome to the hunt for your "perfect knife"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE