I'm not a bushcrafter.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I like to embrace the concept of the 'Seeker' trying to be capable at a wide range of skills and a little better at whatever I do each day - artist, student, teacher, healer, warrior, poet, musician, craftsman, hunter, and fool.

When people ask me what I am, and usually after a few drinks, I tell them I am a seeker. It's a concept that most people feel uncomfortable with :)

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
I only call it "bushcraft" because that's what everyone else (ray included) calls it.

To me "bushcraft" is getting in touch with our ansestors, appreciating and respecting the forest and nature, reminding myself what makes me human.

If one day we wer to call that "Tingwalloping" I guess I'd call myself a "tingwalloper!"

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
post 87 of the third page of this thread and up til now the thread 'has' been good natured, a rambling conversation. Folks have put in their own tuppencehalfpennyworth without dispute.

I haven't read any other thread that related to the cybercrafter comment, and indeed no one has much commented on it otherwise. Where on Earth do you get trolling from ?:confused:

cheers,
Toddy

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
slightly off topic (okay i have the wrong OS map) but i've wanted to say this since i saw the title of this thread.

I'm not a bushcrafter, i'm a bushcrafters son,
and i'm only doing bushcraft till my xbox 360 arrives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE