Im new too!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kevm65

Jan 26, 2010
Germany
H been lookng at this forum for a while, mostly to review kit, and also to see how others cope in various situations.

my main aim is to find a suitable outdoor knife that i can legaly use over here in Germany and Austria, as i spend a lot of my free time in the Bavarian Alps.

I know a lot of threads have been bitching over the Bayley Knife, however i like the design but i would not have it so thick and would not pay that fee and then wait almost 3 years for delivery.

I am contemplating on purchasing the Gerber LMF 2 however this would not be my first choice if i could find a good metalsmith who called make one individually to suit me and deliver to Germany.

Last edited:

kevm65

Jan 26, 2010
Germany
$Ok i did not mention very much of myself, after leaving the forces 20 years ago i found my self quite lost, adventure climbing bushcraft and all stopped. but the desire to be outdoor and living off the land and so on was so imense that in my free time i would grap my pack and head out.
One of my favorite locations is in the mountain range of the Plansee in Austria

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE