I'm looking for a tough over shirt? Ideas?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
I also got one of those green m59 swedish shirts (new), medium weight cotton, does the job. I also got one of the swedish navy blue heavy duty shirts (civil defense?), which has two chest pockets, much heavier tougher cotton (more like canvas), works great over my wool gansey was about £17 new

Andy W

Forager
Nov 22, 2010
Perthshire Scotland
Thanks for the link. I was after a couple of new smocks, to put the company logo on, & at a tenner all in i thought these were worth a punt, they certainly are !.
Just got to wash the surplus smell out then get them printed up.

Thanks again Andy W.

Rob

No problem Rob, I like mine and at that price you cant go wrong, I am going to get another the next time I place an order.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
@ MikeLA; I use these shirts as well and they're great...............I'm 176 cm and 85 kilos, and the large is a snug but acceptable fit over a light base layer; if I was to buy again I'd get XL. Hope this helps.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
@ MikeLA; I use these shirts as well and they're great...............I'm 176 cm and 85 kilos, and the large is a snug but acceptable fit over a light base layer; if I was to buy again I'd get XL. Hope this helps.

Yes it does going to try one in xl thanks

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Well they've dried, & i've tried them on. I got the xl's, & one measures 24 p to p, the other 25, i should of got the xxl's, ah well.

Rob

I'll take them off your hands if you like, those sizes would do me fine, and you can get the xxl's with the proceeds......Let me know if this is of interest, eh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE