I'm in the news eeeek.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Good write up and nice that they have made clear the distinction between fanatical 'guns n ammo' prepping and what you're doing.
Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it on TV unless I hijack somebody's living room for the night.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Crovel multi-use survival tool? Was a new one on me - having googled the lump I now know why....

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, thanks for the comments.

Not a bad article that. It doesn't make you sound like a complete fruitcake ;)

I don't get Nat Geo channels :( are they online anywhere do you?

Will :)

Hi Will, i,m not sure about the online thing, there is a website though, maybe you could try there. But failing that the other cast members said it should be up on youtube fairly quick.

Cheers Stuart.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
It'll be online within 48 hrs - I don't normally watch the show as its full of idiots who give prepping a bad name - but I'll give this one a look :)

CraigM9

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2005
Clackmannanshire Scotland
Hey All,

Cant wait to see this, thought the last one was also a fair sided perspective on the subject.

Big shout out to Stu F (he is a true bush crafter) on becoming Scotland's First Prepper!!! I'd also like to assure you (and I'm sure those that have met him from previous bushcraft and skill share meets will vouch for this too), he is no idiot, and I'm hoping the programme will do him and his fantastic skill sets justice - seems there are far too many folk wanting to talk about all their kit and unboxing vids!

Saw the great Daily Record article on their website today - check it out folks!

Best wishes to them all on the programme!

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Read the article and watched the show, well done Stu you came across well. Unlike the rest of them! The first guy really needs some lessons in basic Bushcraft skills his Fire was appalling.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Not bad at all mate you came across well I bet your well chuffed life long reason to spend time and money on bushcraft without her indoors moaning " but I need it for eposode 3 love " legend :You_Rock_

Mitchellsfold

Oct 4, 2011
Somerset
Stuart. Nice article. You're Sky+d as I was canoeing with 23 Scouts this evening. You must be made up with all the feedback so far!

Sent from the UK using Tapatalk

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Thanks folks, i can now breath a sigh of relief, as i had not seen the final edit and i was worried how i would be portrayed, but i think i made my point.

Thanks again for all your kind words.

Cheers Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE