Ignore Function

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I never did get to the solution of why it works for most but every now and then fails as a system, it's always worked for me when testing and others when I've asked for feedback.

It's a good system to have, works well at keeping things cool rather than getting heated.

Reactions: John Fenna

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
I’m holding out for now, it’s a wind up right? Someone on here I’m sure of it.

Like one of those dark Scandi crime dramas it’s a long hard slog, but you have to find out who it is…

Edit, I’ve gone

Last edited:

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Maybe next to the reaction score on your profile there should be a ignored by number too. At least that way you would know if you were being successful! Seriously though, does the forum software flag when an individual starts gaining ignores?

Reactions: knowledge=gain

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
the ignore feature is flawed from the get go tbh

major flaw and problem with the ignore function

it is one-sided as the ignored can see what the ignorer posts and the ignored can still post on the ignorers threads and comments and-such and still put comments and-such like those that caused the ignorer to ignore the ignored whereby the ignorer cannot then read unless they choose to click or tap on "Show ignored content"

this allows the ignored to continue to harass and berate the ignorer with derogatory comments or images

viable solution

best way i have seen work flawlessly on various forums is a block feature that blocks those that need to need be blocked from even seeing and or commenting on the one [1] threads or posts they gave reason to block them

could the mods look at implementing a block feature please for a not so distant future update

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: C_Claycomb

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
the ignore feature is flawed from the get go tbh

major flaw and problem with the ignore function

it is one-sided as the ignored can see what the ignorer posts and the ignored can still post on the ignorers threads and comments and-such and still put comments and-such like those that caused the ignorer to ignore the ignored whereby the ignorer cannot then read unless they choose to click or tap on "Show ignored content"

this allows the ignored to continue to harass and berate the ignorer with derogatory comments or images

viable solution

best way i have seen work flawlessly on various forums is a block feature that blocks those that need to need be blocked from even seeing and or commenting on the one [1] threads or posts they gave reason to block them

could the mods look at implementing a block feature please for a not so distant future update
I don’t think you really want that.

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
Or doesn't work for some... :lmao:
playing the game of hit or miss
I never did get to the solution of why it works for most but every now and then fails as a system, it's always worked for me when testing and others when I've asked for feedback.

It's a good system to have, works well at keeping things cool rather than getting heated.
then there be a secondary flaw with this feature proving it is not fool-proof

thereby as pointed out earlier there is another option which is more viable and fool-proof and safeguards against further harassment and-such

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE