Ignore Function

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
Self pity and a belief in an invisible oppressive force is the typical self created abdication of personal responsibility.

George Bernard Shaw —Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.’
TeeDee, I love that quote..it has made my day..so true. Any more? I know this is an old thread.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
TeeDee, I love that quote..it has made my day..so true. Any more? I know this is an old thread.

Hi - probably - if that interested you i would suggest you potentially look into the Stoic works , from Marcus Aurelius Meditations, Seneca to modern day Stoic practitioners such as Ryan Holiday https://www.youtube.com/c/DailyStoic whom presents a modern take upon Stoicism - I'm not saying if George Bernard Shaw identified as a Stoic but I guess thats the train of thought I was on at the time and it still interests me for a variety of reasons. hth!!

Reactions: gibson 175

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE