Iceland - Roadtrip - April 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Thanks guys.

I'm at the packing/re-packing stage right now. Splitting photo gear between various bags to get everything in.

Debs is a light packer fortunately. Watercolours, brushes and a few pads of paper. So much for photography being the easy option!

Spikey will be Dogsitting Skadi for us while we are away. Big thanks for stepping in after someone else had to let us down.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Thanks Guys

I've just zip-tied the bags shut to stop me trying to squeeze anything else in. We're pretty close to the limit but some of that is food.

The roads seem to be clearing a bit but the outlook still looks a bit grey.

The sun is quite active at the moment so if we get clear weather we could get good lights.

I've planned for everything I can think of, so now it's in the hands of the Gods...

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Last night in the camper van. Check into a hotel in Reykjavik tomorrow.

I think I have the makings of about fifty decent shots and probably about the same again in page fillers.

I have never seen anywhere quite like this place, it's absolutely stunning.

It will take me a while to log and PP the shots I have, well over 80 Gig of files,

I'll have to drip feed them as I get them done.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE