I think it's time

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
+1. You might think its very difficult. But you'll suddenly find it very easy to quit Sam, if youre doctor pulls you in for a serious conversation.

-1 didn't work for me , even though I genuinely wept with joy when the doctor gave me an all clear. Not meaning to pee on anyone else's brushes with C , but its all down to the individuals desire and will

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Day 17 for me, just woke up 17 days ago and decided that that today's the day :) Sad thing is, I am missing those few minutes of being outside several times a day!

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Starting tomorrow (not at work) using Paul McKenna's book & CD.

Lots of interesting info in there.

And lots of interesting techniques (to be used all together), including putting all your scary memories of bad experieces togther for a bigger impact and going foward in time to see how it turns out if you do and do not quit.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I'm a smoker but I've gone from 20+ to 5 a day by having kids lol.
No joke seriously !.
Just keeping busy seems to keep me of the tabs .
I go outside for a fag as missus isn't a smoker and I wont smoke in-front of the boys .
I read & started new hobbies and Try not to think about it .
Good Luck !

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Coming up to six years now, well it will be in about three days :lmao: The secret of giving up is that YOU have to want to give up, if you don't really want to you wont last more than a month or two before you become another failed attempt. I smoked for 30 years and ended up on at least 20 a day, every day of the year, financially it makes a lot of sense, health wise it makes a lot of sense to give up, but you have to be mentally capable of giving up to do it. Good luck, and the mouth ulcers will go eventually.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE