I made a small present for a sqaudie mate Do you guys think its any good ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
A good mate is currently in some hell hole & I'm yet to work out how I get it to him .
But still I made him a little gift .
I'm New to carving so i know its not great but i thought this was a good idea .
tin for his fags , wipes to freshen up and a light little spoon he can put anywhere.
What do you guys n girls think gazza kit.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Fill the space with Haribo and shower gel (that at least seems to go down well with my buddy's son who is about to do his third tour) :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi from hampshire....yup and wine gums, chewing gum.....tomato/brown sauce/mustard sachets....squeeze em all in....

m8 when you get his address it will have a bfpo number.....just wrap it all up like normal....whack the address on the front and take in to post office....tell the clerk its a bfpo, put it on the scales and theyll know what to do...as british red said it may well be free of charge...

good job,

a

SimonMast

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2011
Hertfordshire
Nice!

I worked in a postroom at a British military establishment recently, and one thing I will say is that you should pack it up very well!

That is, if stuff the main depot sends out gets treated anything like internal defence mail (it all goes to the same place initially). We would regularly receive stuff in appalling condition; it could have been done deliberately. Made Royal Mail look saintly by comparison!

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
no shower gel . no free samples in the post to stick in it :lmao:
tooth flosser , spoon . popping candy. wipes. boiled sweet. fag tin (he's just informed me he quit Fu**er)
& a picture of my boys with a note on the back .
i will put it between polystyrene so that it can be kicked about by the posty .
But it's all about the thought he wont care if it gets battered.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE