I like Hammocks.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Told my little one to do some clearing up so he had another go with the stove

a-dsc01210.jpg
 
He found a trail pack of beans and sausages.

Wondered why he wanted to play with the stove.

Interested to see if it cooks it crunchy.

a-dsc01216.jpg
 
Decided that I should get over missing out on the sausage and beans by listening to Paul Mckenna, I can make you thin.

Oh and testing my hammock by sleeping on top of the lid.

a-dsc01407.jpg
 
I think I like the hammock more than Mckenna, although the combination helps me sleep, it doesnt exactly make me thin.
 
Confused.

When I was little, Im sure that the melting point of steel was 3,000 C. and aluminium was around 800 C.

I was checking earlier online trying to work out what temperature mild steel goes blue and straw colour, and it said it was around 200 C and ally melts at 600C and steel at 1,500 C

Any Ideas?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE